Placement sequence for any level higher than B1+:
Current riders re-registering (until open to wait list/public)
Consecutive session riders (requiring most recent) that have passed age/evaluation to move up
Returning to TUF riders or TUF Instructor Private Lesson riders ready to (re)integrate into group classes (first come/first serve)
1. PAYMENT-Registrations accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are COMPLETE ONLY UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT. Upon submittal of registration, the site opens a new window directed to a PayPal invoice to make immediate payment from - allowing families to secure the spot on the roster. For scholarship requests, a registration must be completed along with this form ASAP:
TUF SCHOLARSHIP/WORK EXCHANGE REQUEST FORM
2. PAPERWORK-A Current/annual TUF Waiver & Release form is required at all times.
3. REFUNDS-Cancellations of registrations and/or Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least ten (10) days in ADVANCE OF THE SESSION START DATE and may be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. No refunds after the session has started. Registration fees are not refundable.
4. HELMET/ATTIRE-Each rider must be appropriately dressed in long pants and boots/shoes with a flat sole and heel (tennis shoes or hiking/snow boots not permitted) and supply a personal, SEI approved riding helmet. Sunscreen and a hydration bottle is strongly recommended. Boots/Helmets may be available to borrow on a first come/first serve basis - correct size cannot be guaranteed, yet are necessary to ride. Helmets are available for purchase as indicated in the form.
5. OBSERVERS-Personal guests are welcome with a signed Waiver & Release and only if accompanied by Primary/Alternate Contact at all times.
6. TIMELINESS-Class times need to be respected - early or late arrival/departure times are discouraged to avoid class & instructor delays.
7. CLASS CANCELLATION-Rescheduling could take place in the event of dangerous inclement weather and/or if one (1) hour before class time the temperatures are below 20 degrees / above 100 degrees. However, if the instructor feels that the road conditions are safe, an indoor educational class could be held in lieu of riding to continue horsemanship learning.
Makeups only are scheduled in the event TUF is required to cancel, not for personal and individual missed classes. A class can be rescheduled to a weekend day if 75% of the class can attend.
8. RIDER EVALUTATION-Class evaluations (written and performance) will take place 1 week prior to the end of each session to determine if progression to the next level will occur. Riders that have passed evaluation to move up must maintain consistent riding (without session breaks) in order to retain accomplished status, otherwise the previous level will be repeated.