1. PAYMENT-Registrations accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are COMPLETE ONLY UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT. Upon submittal of registration, site will be redirected to a PayPal invoice to make immediate payment from - allowing families to secure the spot on the roster.
TUF SCHOLARSHIP/WORK EXCHANGE REQUEST FORM
2. CONFIRMATIONS-Confirmation and camp/instructor information is sent to the email address provided. Please make sure to allow emails from firstname.lastname@example.org and/or email@example.com so that they do not end up in your spam/junk folder.
3. REFUNDS-Cancellations of registrations and/or Refund requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least ten (10) days in ADVANCE OF THE CAMP START DATE, and will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee. No refunds after the camp has started. Rescheduling to a different camp is possible only if an alternate camp is available. Registration fees are non-refundable.
4. ATTIRE & SUPPLIES-Each camper must be appropriately dressed (see camp descriptions for details) and prepared with sunscreen applied, a hat, proper hydration, and a snack if necessary. Children will get wet and dirty, so a change of clothes/shoes is recommended but optional.
Horse camps: a SEI approved riding helmet and heeled boots are also necessary. Helmets and boots and may be available to borrow from TUF on a first come/first serve basis (no guarantee on proper sizes). Long pants should be worn.
Poultry camp: Please bring gloves (gardening or thick rubber), boots or closed-toe shoes (it gets muddy).
5. MEDICATIONS-Staff is NOT TRAINED to administer/dispense medications as per licensing regulations; therefore, campers are unable to take medication during camp hours unless it is administered directly by the parent or self-administered by older children (written approval by parent required).
6. EMERGENCIES-Staff will administer basic first aid for minor injury; however, the Primary Contact will be notified of any incident. Primary Contact will also be contacted in the event medical attention is required, and 911 in the event of an emergency.
7. OBSERVERS-Personal guests are welcome with a signed Waiver & Release and only if accompanied by Primary/Alternate Contact at all times.
8. MEETING LOCATION/TIMELINESS-All campers should be dropped off and picked up in the main building at the designated times. Do not leave your camper until you can confirm that the Instructor is in place. Camp times need to be respected - early or late arrival/departure times are discouraged to avoid camp & instructor delays.
9. CAMP CANCELLATION-Cancellation could take place in the event of a lack of minimum participation. If a camp is cancelled, the affected registrants will be provided the opportunity to reschedule to a different available camp. If the camps are full, fees will be refunded. Makeups are not available/offered for personal and individual missed camp days.