1. PAYMENT-Registrations accepted on a first come, first serve basis and are COMPLETE ONLY UPON CONFIRMATION OF PAYMENT. Upon submittal of registration, site open a new window directed to a PayPal invoice to make immediate payment from - allowing families to secure the spot on the roster. For scholarship requests, a registration must be completed along with this form ASAP: TUF SCHOLARSHIP/WORK EXCHANGE REQUEST FORM
2. PAPERWORK-A Current/annual TUF Waiver & Release form is required at all times.
3. REFUNDS/NO SHOW-No refunds. Rescheduling is only possible if an alternate date within the same season session is available.
If a returning family has a history of failing to show up for reserved lessons without reason or notice, a limit of two (2) lessons will be allowed until regular attendance can be re-established, in order to allow new and committed families to experience the program.
4. HELMET/ATTIRE-Each rider must be appropriately dressed in long pants and boots/shoes with a flat sole and heel (tennis shoes or hiking/snow boots not permitted) and supply a personal, SEI approved riding helmet. Sunscreen and a hydration bottle is strongly recommended. Boots/Helmets may be available to borrow on a first come/first serve basis - correct size cannot be guaranteed, yet is necessary to ride. Helmets are available for purchase as indicated in the form.
5. OBSERVERS-Personal guests are welcome with a signed Waiver & Release and only if accompanied by Primary/Alternate Contact at all times.
6. TIMELINESS-Lesson times need to be respected - early or late arrival/departure times are discouraged to avoid lesson & instructor delays.
7. LESSON CANCELLATION-Rescheduling will take place in the event of dangerous inclement weather and/or if one (1) hour before class time the temperatures are below 20 degrees / above 100 degrees.
Makeups only are scheduled in the event TUF is required to cancel, not for personal and individual missed lessons. *A lesson can be rescheduled to a weekend day if 75% of the group can attend.*
Lesson rescheduling is available only upon alternate date availability within the same session and not guaranteed, specifically if a reschedule causes a cancellation situation for another rider (ie: a minimum of two riders per time slot is necessary).